On this episode, we chat about how we like to go “novelty hunting,” especially in the digital world. Topics covered include:
- What “novelty hunting” is;
- The connection between novelty and dopamine;
- The three dopamine factors;
- The “novelty bias”;
- How novelty hunting is more stressful than we give it credit for;
- How novelty changes our perception of time;
- Awareness of our novelty hunting;
- How novelty hunting used to look a lot different before the internet;
- What to do about it!
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Chrisbailey.com. Read the original article here.