On this episode, we chat about stress relief strategies that have been proven to lower the level of stress hormones in our body. Topics covered include:
- How to think about the stress in your life from 10,000 feet
- The differences between chronic and acute stress
- Our body’s stress response
- How more stress is preventable than we think
- How stress can provide us with meaning
- The neurochemicals that underlie stress
- How stress relief is often an active process
- A bunch of stress-relief strategies that actually work
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Book: The Upside of Stress
- Article: 9 stress relief strategies that actually work
- The World Health Organization’s definition of burnout
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Alifeofproductivity.com. Read the original article here.