On this episode, we dig into New Year’s resolutions. Topics covered include:
- The resolutions we’ve set;
- How often New Year’s resolutions fail—and why they do;
- The difference between resolutions and goals;
- How to account for constraints in goal setting;
- The power of “course correcting” to get closer to your goals;
- How to course correct on a regular basis.
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Alifeofproductivity.com. Read the original article here.