On this episode, we chat about how “SMART” goals might not be all they’re cracked up to me—and a few ways to set smarter goals. Topics covered include:
- Characteristics of “SMART” goals;
- The research on how effective SMART goals really are;
- Performance vs. process vs. learning goals;
- The different time frames we set intentions over;
- The differences between goals, intentions, and priorities;
- How to set better goals in general.
Link mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!