On this episode, Annie Murphy Paul and I chat about her fantastic new book, The Extended Mind. Topics covered include:
- The “brainbound” way of thinking—and why it’s broken;
- How our body can be more rational than our brain;
- How to practice “interoception”;
- How physical activity, of varying intensities, can support thought;
- The power of nature in supporting thought;
- How to externalize information to think more clearly;
- How open offices affect how we think;
- The importance of people and thought.
Link mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!